Thursday, February 21, 2008

New job

from the logo i think you all should know who I'm going to work with, right? yea, i might work for HP a.k.a Hewlett Packard, just maybe! MAYBE! everything still depends on tomorrow's interview, but i fall sick in this critical moment! with my heavy body and super dizzy head, i don't know how to "shows" my confident and knowledge tomorrow..

let's don't talk so far yet, how to get to the destination is the key point now, at least i can reach the place, the rest shouldn't be a problem.. Chinese got an old word to describe the situation now! ship reach front port will auto straight!* get what i means?* and i truly believe that, hope it won't betray me by tomorrow! you know what? I'm a Malaysian, how should i know where is the place by just giving me the address? yea, he did! he just give me the address and say, " Roy you must reach there before 3pm, in order to have another session of interview to define your position of the technology assistant! " and i replied " okay! " *stupid me -.-*

and i found this webby! http://www.streetdirectory.com/ it contain Singapore and Malaysia street directory! and i key in my address..

438B Alexandra Technopark

Block B, Lobby 1, Level 5

Singapore 119968
tada!
Okay! my first step of success! but.. i don't drive in Singapore, so i gotta find the nearest MRT station, so i click on "What's Nearby!"

and i saw! hm.. 4 MRT nearby, next time work can senang abit la.. so i look at the detail below, how far is the distance from MRT to my "might" working place! i was a stunned and i can't imagine how far is 2km..



Queenstown MRT - Entrance/Exit A

Distance : 2.02 km away
Located : Queenstown
watch this

see the star? the red color star? i gotta walk from there! to...

the bottom left of the image! Wookie! gg.com.sg! assume that, i takes one hr from my house to Singapore, and i take MRT about 20min to reach Queens town, and use 20min to walk 2.02km, so next time u will see me participate in some long run competition!


anyway, I'm glad if i can get that job! =D *eh-em! good pay*

0 royal has commented: