Friday, September 14, 2007

What i love..














I love to being funny all the time ;) this is a very good way to release your stress and face exercise LOL














I love MONEY! of cus not only count la.. I LOVE OWNING THEM!!! ROAR














I Love CARS! yea.. big boy's toys :) will get Nissan Silvia S15 or Toyota Caldina GT4 when i got enough money.. nyek nyek














I Love Sushi ^^ *taken in Jogoya* Unlimited Sushi *Slurp*








I LOVE Music! ESP Trance..





















I Love Freedom! I hope i got a pair of wing.. no one can limit me. FUYOO!














I LOVE MY BABY.. eh EX baby :)












And Current baby Marie Digby ;)
Cheers! have a nice day!

2 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

the second pic tht u took isit for the $$ or r u taking a pic of her boobs?lol

the royale said...

like that u also can shot me wor
-.-