Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good luck my lao po..

My 6 yrs old pc is my dearest lao po, it has been accompany me thru wind wind rain rain*风风雨雨 in chinese (:

Pentium4 2.4GHz
512DDR Ram *now increase to 1.25GB
80Gb Maxtor 7200Rpm

can you believe that? my comp without Cd-rom since 6 yrs ago? normally i use online download, online transfer, network transfer and thumb drive to install any software that i wan..

and now.. my computer effected virus (:

such a joke, I'm Information Technology Assist in school, always deal with problem and troubleshoot failure, and now i cant cure my comp...

i think is time to change one comp (: *wink*

Enlarge the picture, you can see there is Flash10.exe, Marcomedia.exe, Apple Mobile Device and some useless program, they eaten up so much of my memory, and the best part is i didn't run them at all *see my taskbar*, i go to

start > run > msconfig

to double confirmed that i never run it at start up, but it automatically run under my background.. that means it's some virus which using Micromedia.exe to cover their true face.

can you see how much is my CPU performance? with winamp, msn, firefox, avg and bitcomet, it run like 21%+ some time hit 50%, really crap...

do you notice there is a HELP ME? no matter how many time i delete it, it will still appear a the same place and position..

the worst part is i can't login as safe mode and edit my registry, and i have been blocked away from changing the window registry, it says that i don't have administrator's right to perform editing..

i actually got no DVD rom, since when that idiot virus give me one -.-

arrrrrgghhhhhhhhh.........

who can solve it?









*latest update ):




my lao po a.k.a computer is officially death! yesterday i tried a new Anti-Virus software, which is Macafee, after a deep scan, my lao po effected 24 virus, i Remove and Quarantine some of it, and i went restart.. until now my comp cant start probably..



anyway just here by to intro why this senario happen on me? and teach you how to avoid the virus?



in average everyday there is more than a milion virus created by some computer freak, some of them is harmful which is virus, some of them just to advertise their product, that is spyware.


How to differentiate both of them? virus is more to frustration, means they might close up your pc in middle of no where, or keep restart itself, spyware is more to annoying, which comes out a lot pop up box when you surfing net.

Using an anti virus isn't useful when a powerful virus attack your roots *roots means - H_KEY those registry*, when your anti virus detected virus and delete it without fail, don't be so happy, actually the right procedure is to record all the virus and went into safe mode and delete it, but i just too lazy to keep login and logout, so i just delete all, and result GG to my lao po..

cause some of the stupid virus actually effected to my H_KEY a.k.a roots, once i delete them, eventually i delete my own system file, the file might be essential for me to boot up my computer, and now.. without that registry, my comp cannot be start up successfully ):

the only way to cure my lao po is reformat my whole computer.. so i'm going to say good bye to my almost 2 thousand songs, few series of taiwan nice drama... FUCK! somemore my mother board survived after 2 lightning strike, i doubt my IDE still can use...

anyway i think can't..

omfg!

5 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

A Techincal assitant asking ppl to solve problem for him ah??? lol~
well, 21% is not big deal, my lappy always show me 80% loh -.-"
施主,凡事请莫强求,顺其自然,善哉善哉~

the royale said...

施主,我的电脑寿终正寝了。

“ 曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云”

Anonymous said...

reformat.




or maybe............

is time to change :-)
www.apple.com

Anonymous said...

rvhost.exe
go msconfig.... got 1 yahoo messenger appear 1...

the royale said...

i never install yahoo messenger, just don't know why it was there..