Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged

Tag #1

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. (I've been tagged by dai)
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

[一] I'm desperate to feel hold. i need someone to care of me..

[二] I love to be lazy.. extremely lazy.. lying on bed with aircond and doing nothing and start thinking..

[三] I'm super arrogant, try me..

[四] I love drive fast.. till the edge of the limit (:

[五] I'm typical Sagittarius. loves freedom, artistic, big boy...

[六] I can't stay at home without lying on my bed..

[七] I'm afraid of hot, aku Putra Lilin.. betul la.. bencinya

[八] I love talk cock! LOL

Tag #2

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. then tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post. Notify them in their cat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What do you want the most now?
If for the age of 23 i would like to say money, if now for the time now.. i want SLEEP!

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Billionaire

3. What are you afraid to lose now?
My current job?

4. Do you believe in being in love forever?
No.

5. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yea la.. i don't feel like be alone forever.

6. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Drive a little bit faster (:

7. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Caring, supportive, independence, trust, mature

8. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabber, sturbborn

9. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Nope. cheer when it's worth

10. Do you believe in God?
Half.. but i believe in myself.

11. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Keep growing as in the way of thinking, handling and talking, getting mature and mature.

12. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yes.

13. What do you want your friends to be like?
Just be like themselves.. that is their life, i don't want to interfere, you can have your life and i can have my life, just don't mass up my life.

14. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eyes?
Comfort

15. If you can have a change which part of your character would you like to change?
Impatient.

16. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
My friends

17. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
No.

if happened that i love her and she don't love me?
i die for her for what? she won't appreciate.

if happened that i love her and she love me too?
the answer still no, why i want leave the sadness and endless sorrow of losing a love one to her?

18. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Maybe

19. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
Take my life in that shot too

20. What is the worst case scenario, in terms of friends that you have ever faced before?
Skip! Confidential


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the following blogger, if you saw your name below, means that you're the first 10 person come across my mind! (: *wink*

1. Replay
2. Bev
3. Merdurian
4. Venus
5. Maomao
6. -
7. -
8. -

0 royal has commented: