Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hall of Honor II

Finally my compliment list increase a little bit, anyway i want to get highest compliment before i leave my current company, few more coming in.. Ms.Cathrina, Mr.Chan, Ms.Ang all coming in.. hiak hiak~

I just want to fight for my glory before i leave HP =)

*I can do, why don't you?

- A story behind this -
Who said i always get compliment, and the first complain i ever hear.. for me.. is..
Roy you're too helpful to teachers

i was like WTF @#$!@#

i did nothing wrong what.. Fuck lo.. a stain on my glory plate..

2 days ago my CRE, Chef of Roving Engineer? drop by my school, to have a friendly chat with me..

"He say it's a friendly chat la" then i ask, why so free come my school, is it got any complain?

he replied "No la, no worries.. you're doing great" then i guess is fine, until he talk with my HOD-IT...

before he leaves i asked "Odil, got any complain about me?"
he replied "Nothing la, as i said you're doing great, you're getting a lot more compliment, but got some service problem from Acer service center there, we knew that isn't your fault, no worries, over all is alright, but ...... she said you're too helpful to teacher"

me "Huh? too helpful to teacher? What the..."

the next day, my RE called me up, fuck me on the spot. "Roy tell me what you did in school?"

cus that day morning is damn bloody heavy rain and blowing strong wind even my size could hardly stand still... with some not-good-in-mood in my mind "Why don't you tell me what i did?" with some attitude..

my RE replied "Tell me la, what you did recently?"

i said "Nothing cockup what.. i did nothing wrong recently, mainly just doing some maintenance to the computer lab"

He started to throw some attitude with an inpatient voice "You better behave yourself in school, why i receive an e-mail regarding you too helpful in school"

i was like "What the.. eh.. Too helpful in school got fault isn't? i thought this is the purpose to hire IT savvy like us? our job is to assist teacher right? if you don't like what am i doing now, fine, tell me and transfer me to another school lo, i don't believe that you can get a person who can do as good as i am doing now"

He stun for a few sec.. and says "i don't care, you better stop to help teachers, you're going too close with teachers"

i replied "Fine, pay me money, i sit in the lab watch youtube until i knock off, i don't mind of not helping them or disappear during working hours"

he stun for another few sec, and says "i think is some misunderstanding between it, it should be alright, you keep your good job, you're doing great men"

i was thinking.. Kns.. you turn your bloody face so damn fast, Roller Coaster also not that fast lo.. suddenly my evil came out and tell me, since he already one step back, why don't i move forward a step?

i continue say "if she don't like me, you can ask the previous TA back, i don't mind to exchange with him, or you can ask her send mass e-mail to all teacher, vote to keep me or not, i dare you.."

he says "Never mind is okay never mind is okay, no worries"

Suddenly got a sound run cross my mind... "dang dang dang dang~" sound of victory!!!! ROFL

there is something i can't understand.. this problem "Roy're too helpful to teacher" only me and my HOD-IT know, and now after my CRE come, my RE also know, so is in total 4 person.

when my RE approch me, he said he read from E-mail, from his word.. it seems my HOD-IT wrote a complain letter.

and CRE seems Innocent cause he keep saying "it's fine, it's alright", so why RE will know? my CRE tell my RE? that means actually my RE didn't receive any e-mail by my HOD-IT?


Who's ghost who's buddha also don't know -____-''


working environment are really messy..

2 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

i think your company is super weird. .why don jz ask them to clarify by 'being to close to teachers' means. .work hard oso wrong, dn work oso wrong, blardee hell rite

n30 said...

Office politic, eh ? Or, since you mentioned your HOD-IT is a SHE, she doesn't happy you didn't 'buaya' her? lolx

Anyway, good luck ;-)