Monday, July 7, 2008

Single forever

After reading my friend's blog, Mr.Victor suddenly give me a thought, those playful
socialable guy are harder to get gf, even how sincere they are.. lolx

i just don't feel like holding a bird *don't think dirty -_-"* hang around the street when i was 60 years old..




i also forgot how long i stay single since my last gf? aiyo... who will remember this, just approximately 2 years gua.. anyway confess is getting harder for me, and i wont be so thick skin to say i love you infront of so many ppl, mayb this is the thing i lack of gua.. anyway i don't feel like stay single anymore, but still waiting my destiny angel to appear ):

DON'T FORCE ME TO DO LIKE THIS!!!




to spread my name card like germ over the shopping center! ROFL



this one even hilarious.



or sing Only you for her! to prove how she mean to you! LMAO

anyway what a boring post! bye~

0 royal has commented: