Friday, January 30, 2009

Don't always take things for granted.

7 Oct 2002

30 Jan 2009

about 6 years times, a girl has always be there for me, whenever i need her.. accompany me walk thru many thing in my life.

she happy for me, when i have a new girl friend,

she ask me buy her lunch, when i close my sales,

she laugh with me, when i do something funny,

she scold me, whenever i drive fast car,

she will talk to me or keep nagging till i fall sleep, when i insomnia,

she buy medicine for me, when i fall sick,

she never force me, when i don't feel like to do so,

she never lie to me, when i ask her something,

she will give me positive thinking, when i making any decision,

she always hold back, when she know i fallen in love with other girl,

and so what i do for her?

she ask me accompany her watch twilight, i didn't go cause i was too tired,

she ask me for dinner, i always complain traffic too jam and never go,

she ask me help her buy something, i will only choose those easy access thingy,

she ask me don't forget her, and i call her whenever i needs her,

you said you're selfish, i realized that I'm more selfish compare to you. i only take and never give. you said :"Don't always take things for granted"

I knew i did something wrong, terribly..

I know you're the person who understand me the most, and i don't even understand you any

I never thinks that take things for granted, i knew you will leave me one day to find your own happiness

I expected the day will come

all i want to say is

Sorry i really never prepared to love you..

Sorry i don't want to hurt you deeper,

Sorry this is the best i can do for you,

Sorry 娘子,还是你对我最好。


7 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

It's over.
U know me,i become more n more "easy come easy go".
as long as u're happy.
anyway,nice song.

the royale said...

It's a bit silly since i know the result of writing this post..

Anonymous said...

so what is the result u see?

the royale said...

i can expect the ending but i still don't know what you thinking..

remains only friendship..

no texting..

thanks for always so thoughtful :)

i mean " as long as you're happy "

Anonymous said...

sometimes l am just thinking, what is the point of writing all those when then only u realise her good .....

abc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the royale said...

you are?