Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just for KASS!!!

Meet up with Nicole at avenue K yesterday night, so we went out for a cup of tea, following by Kaes, and xiao hui, was a nice conversation in old town, talking about our teenager time, fyhs time, the time we borrow books, the way to go toilet, alubak, how we "pang seh" a girl and lots more, and Nicole! how dare you forget what is English learning lesson " Follow Me "

here you go! louder please :P


3 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

Mr.roy,it was me who forgot "follow me".wasn't nicole =.=

it is a sign of aging,i guess
just one night time

anyway,my name spelled as "KASS"
KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS,KASS~~

the royale said...

Jangan kakaciaociao kat sini! okay la

KASS.. K.. ASS...

Nic C. said...

How many times i hav to remind u it wasnt me who forgot the follow me? hey, i hav a good memory tho! haha...by the way, im back in jb til 30th. wanna catch up? call me :D

xoxo

Nic