Monday, January 21, 2008

Genting Trip!

Funny thing is, when i live in KL, the number of times i go Genting can be counted by both of my hand, when i back to johor, yea i went Genting XD

idiot!.. * i admit*


IN between Johor -----> Genting! we stopped at my friend's bf house, took some picture there.. no offense! just to post it here :) *i don't think they will come visit my blog, so nvm la :P

U know how rare is this? since government impose the new law, small pack ciggy will be 14 stick and over take the original small 10 stick package. it's about 5~6 years! and of course it's empty..

Hip-hop shoes! yO y0~ check this out! DJ point in d house!

At first i didn't notice those caps, cus I'm actually not interested on caps! and my head too big, so a normal cap doesn't suits me :( BUT, each caps is around rm400+ rm500+ can you imagine? rm2k is putting at here :P

Essential item for a Professional DJ! Scratch machine! *the keluar is Excluded*

Hm.. should i say who is him now? yup! He is one of the member in

* MANHAND *

2nd from right! Dj Point - Scratcher





listen to their song, not bad.. Really nothing to say other then cold in Genting, so i just skip it XD!

2 royal has commented:

DJ PoinT said...

hey..
thanks for promote my album n my PlaCE..
stay cool man...

the royale said...

hey :0
you're the most welcome :)