Monday, January 28, 2008

Study week

I gotta resit my DBDS exam at 30 jan in my old uni Suey+1, so i planned to come up earlier abit for my preparation, and can hang out with my old uni friends too, so i called up uncle moo *he owns 7 Maxis and Nokia outlet in kl and jb*, and ask him get me a free ride to kl, *ya i don't like to take bus alone* so he arranged me to go kl with another so call kor - uncle yong, *so even old men haven't get marry, but for respect purpose we still need to call kor* he is the owner of 8 digi outlet in kl and jb, driving a nissan sentra and it just happened like the last journey to genting, fuck they drive 1/4 of the journey, and i drive 3/4 of the journey. i think i better act sleep next time.. Suey +2 thinks funny, maxis ask digi to fetch me =x

once i reach kl, we shot to Jusco in Taman Equine for his outlet, and i promised him to help him solve some computer problem, just awhile, he told me he gotta go, because he got another meeting at 10 something and he totally completely forgot it and he is already late. so i just ask him to leave, and i can ask my friend to come and fetch me.
Suey +3

so i call my friend for S.O.S, as expected 2 friends willing to come to this kampung - Taman Equine to fetch me, i pretty happy and ofcus i gotta choose one of them and i choose ben Suey +4 he threated me to go clubbing with him due to the whether is hot.. *unacceptable reason* so bo bian lo.. just follow them go to the new club in sunway pyramid 2, called bar celona.. for the person who know me well, they knows that i won't simply talk to girls, but in the dancing pool, one girl is shinning and attracted me =) *you must b happy now =P* after passing tissue strategy i get to know this girl, with a beautiful name sharon lucky +100

Pretty huh? for self defense purpose i normally don't talk with the girl with a guy beside, i don't wish to get a flying bottle on my head or 360 degree flying kick, so i just call Replay to back off abit, later get ass kicking problem, but she says that isn't her bf, pheww... luckily the girl not taken.. so have a fun clubbing night with her and some lame joke about bravo =p just before the clubs end, we exchanged phone number! keep in touch ya!! although i seldom drink, but i always yum cha, *one things remind me, shit i stay in johor now -.-* Suey +100

I said it million times, Sharon it's my honor to meet you in Bar Celona, you manage to turn my day upside down, from Suey Suey to Lucky Lucky =p you looks beautiful and naughty that night, have fun and stay funky.. your face and name will forever stay in my mind, even not, i still can find your picture in friendster, hm.. i'm naughty too

so end up, i never study!

2 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

you looks beautiful and "naughty" that night. .cheeky eh. .

the royale said...

don't think so far la kenny!