Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy b'day ah kan *Cantonese aka 鸭嘴

Happy 21st b'day my friend ah kan, wish you all the best and brighter future towards your life, i know you around 6~7 years already, watching you from bad turn better. time flies from you 13~14 years old boy now already 21 guy. *lolx not yet men* grow bigger and get mature, don't always let your parents worry you kaes? *hm.. should i say this to myself too?*

Picture taken when the bbq is over, and the b'day boy was washing the floor =x

at d b'day party, i noticed that one of my friend - you can found her on few post before this - Alice, tattooed at her right leg, some picture with color (not black, it's colored), frankly say i don't like it, but in johor.. my friend with tattoo are much much more then my friend without tattoo =x too bad i can't change the facts, so just ask her a question with my curiousness.

Roy: how many tattoo do you have?
Alice: 5
Roy: wow.. where sial?
Alice: here, there, there, here and here :!
Roy: wow.. just behind your ear, can let me take a picture :P
Alice: Kaes..


NZ, i thought tattoo at d ear are quite special, but i just found out, 2 of my friend tattoo on his neck, 1 tattoo at her ear.. i was like.. "cheh.. nothing special liao"

Few days back, i went Singapore again. to visit a friend from kl stay in Tampinese, and i saw this kids..

什么眼神嘛,欠扁啊!

GG, forgot to wake up early today, missed the chances of being "brother" for DJ Micheal.. lol gotta sleep now, tomorrow got wedding dinner.. tired. lazy.. spend alot ._. *i hate it*

3 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

The tattoo is at wrong position which I desire for...
And the tattoo design neither what I desire for...
So based on these points, the conclusion is...
XG, I also dun think hers is special =XD=

the royale said...

I'm talking about tattoo, not design and position =.=

n30 said...

Da kids owned, lolx !

Must be something made him that, for example:- Someone face problem ?

K, thx, bye