Tuesday, March 11, 2008

中正中学



So far as topic, this is my working environment, just for fun ;)

and for your info, all the student in my school, wear exactly the same with my secondary school, i felt so warm for that.. LOL

p/s: the 3 girl is from FYHS not CCHS, and that is evonne, weon and kate (left to right)

did i grow fat? abit la XD

8 royal has commented:

n30 said...

Lucky is HS, not PS. Else... I gonna greet "嗨, 金鱼佬叔叔" when i see ya next time xD

Anonymous said...

walao, i also want to wear my sch uniform have a photo leh..

Anonymous said...

XG, it's slight more than abit! XD

the royale said...

oh..洗地汾 发克又

lolx

n30 said...

109... =p

Anonymous said...

OMG~i am sure i miss the uniform >.<

Janice said...

wah... really fat jo... and also become panda jo... HP din let u sleep meh?

the royale said...

they let me eat but not sleep..

sooner u will sleep a slim panda. :(

*thanks for the selamat..