Sunday, March 16, 2008

New song

Whoever always surf my blog, thanks for your support ;)


and i always update my imeem to play some nice music and worth to share with you all.. and today i wanted to intro 3 song, the first runner is StyLe - Incomplete

although this isn't my favorite song, but the lyric is so meaningful..

作詞:Montell Jordan 作曲:Anthony Crawford鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 A T'C j4vf\

g+N ^kMb(g0Whoo Ooh Oh yeah Listen鐵之狂傲遊戲誌}o#z+^:d%]
鐵之狂傲遊戲誌/M#m|-}/W T"hIa
Bright lights Fancy restaurants鐵之狂傲遊戲誌:Tx)q5x;EfD
Everything in this world that a man could want
n4g Z%Xn+i0Got a bank account bigger than the law should allow鐵之狂傲遊戲誌"}.|cuP+q
Still I'm lonely now鐵之狂傲遊戲誌nO o�[ ijJ

/M3T)a5u%Ixd5u0Pretty faces from the covers of the magazines
"a e*Dyz6?W2q0From their covers to my covers wanna lay with me鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 `E$W*p l:\ vL
Fame and fortune still can't find鐵之狂傲遊戲誌i*R(s;@l:[#Vh8c!A
Just a grown man runnin out of time鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 rNx/f8{ b7K)QN

Y_2B+c6{ADF0*Even though it seems I have everything
b[+K0M_EE0 I don't wanna be a lonely fool
mchb&p All of the woman All the expensive cars鐵之狂傲遊戲誌ozC;D0B g:D7J aL ^
 All of the money don't amount to you
+~Q9Q7d"L vVp%Q0 So I can make believe I have everything鐵之狂傲遊戲誌U j�JT t&yT,M(J
 But I can't pretend that I don't see
h)z0i-d.Ys@0 That without you girl my life is incomplete
a)|*t8_LQ NI J0
+wW8a%?8n0without you girl ahh Listen
0_}` X{0
b X-{"O0D1H1h0Your perfume Your sexy lingerie鐵之狂傲遊戲誌M1U@Z3^L&e
Girl I remember it just like it was on yesterday
.|)rI3X%r8x2}0A Thursday you told me you had fallen in love鐵之狂傲遊戲誌W*V.KfZ:]
I wasn't sure that I was
&MW4H!t E [ G6Pk7i0鐵之狂傲遊戲誌|)V[ V [p7F[o&h
It's been a year
O%CZ@+t |!tO0h7H0Winter summer spring and fall鐵之狂傲遊戲誌|,et@!y0S%b
But bein without you just ain't livin ain't nothing at all
y I*y*vs EQ't0If I could travel back in time
]a%H8\)Fy8R ]\0I'd relive the days you were mine鐵之狂傲遊戲誌{b2WH)G
鐵之狂傲遊戲誌F'}9Ti1Y8c
Repeat *
_iY9wnd�U-u2zGT0鐵之狂傲遊戲誌zOm3I2Rh
without you girl ahh鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 ~2S p*c T W#I
鐵之狂傲遊戲誌o7s/T`*gZ+l
I just can't help lovin you鐵之狂傲遊戲誌'ehs\osx/t,b
But I loved you much too late鐵之狂傲遊戲誌w~^n8l x
I'd give anything And everying To hear you say鐵之狂傲遊戲誌.wtG Y+Rv
鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 r}(zg1Clz
That you'll stay
C6mH�K6]e?0
Mk+uI)x'W'b0Repeat *,*鐵之狂傲遊戲誌 rZuTJd3UU

-zX Y)F�O"I,Z]0Without you girl Without you girl my life鐵之狂傲遊戲誌6~DJ�m9wq�{
Without you girl hoo My life my life is incomplete
U"{�E8Ee ^T0without you girl my life is incomplete Oh yeah
5]8CY"fc0without you girl my life is incomplete Oh yeah


and the 2nd song, it's from the advertisement that found on channel 8, yup.. Gold Heart's advertisement.. you know how hard i get this song name? i do whateva research shit i can do on net.. until one day i found out my Sony Ericsson got trackID this function, it's recording down part of the song and send it to investigate XD

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me
Fill my life with song And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words
I love you


and the last song.. i think u guys better watch the MV, because i really can't find any suitable old skol photo to put it in.. aiks... so i just skip the lyric part :P



anyway this is a MUST play song in Roost's cafe.. recently i always hang out at this place, find me there ;)

Business Hour : 12~4 then continue from 6~12

Location : it's near by jalan wong ah fook *did i spell it wrong? but there is only one ah fook in jb so fuck it* start from the kota raya there, if Pizza hut is on your right, go straight pass the + junction, and further down, take the 2nd junction turn right, that is a mamak infront of the shop, that row got a coffin shop! *best landmark ever*

Booking? eh..emm *clear throat* don't tell anyone i post this phone.. okay?
07-2214203 *(HL please)
*rub eye* you didn't see anything right?

another hints, if you go straight.. you can see Johor's Post Office, wish you good luck then :P

Photo edited by - REPL★Y

*he indirectly to ask me post this picture.. LOL it's looks older! thanks wei..

2 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

Bring me along to Roost next time, hiak hiak~~~

the royale said...

wokie.. before u go US.. lolx