Saturday, March 1, 2008

Working in singapore

Few days ago, i received an e-mail from my boss :) *future

Hi Roy,
Please report to our HP office on
3 Mar’08 at the below stated address for the 5-day training from 3 – 7 Mar’08.
Address : Alexandra Technopark Blk B, Lift Lobby 1, level 5
Reporting Time : 9.30am
Please look for me upon reaching at the reception.

Thks & Rgds,
Michelle Woon
Human Resource
ITSS Project


Just in case anything goes wrong and give me a huge blast into my life *like i cant wake up etc*, and i got to do something for my future, for my own sake! for our money! tonight we dine in HELL!!!!!! in Cantonese i call it " ngo tong lei sei guo " " 我同你死过 "

Among all, this is the MOST important and DANGEROUS mistake!! i need to wake up as early as possible, to avoid the traffic jam, and recently got a WANTED PERSON who escape from Singapore, it causes the traffic double up, become more and more jam.. so 2 hr advance is a MUST! just in case my super powerful ears, which can hear sound over thousand miles away, but couldn't hear an alarm just beside my bed, and i need to get a powerful alarm clock can riNg over thousand miles away, that's why i can hear ma *hiak hiak* you know what.. this damn bloody clock cost me rm43.90..

!@#$^%# and she claims that this is made in Japan.. madam do you want read between my finger? made in japan so what? but i bought it in the end.. and he don't give me ANY discount.. so it written rm43.90 and i get back rm6.10 change ._. *it's really loud la..*

Ofcus get more currency is better, just in case a raining day, when the time I'm on d way back from Singapore to Johor, i saw one pretty chick i can give her a free ride, and i can settle the bill! LOL dream on :)

Passport! although inside only stamped by Singapore checkpoint *like specially made for Singapore*, but i need to bring it before my Work permit gets done :(

A note book, which i wanted so much, just no time and lazy to get one for myself, since i work in Singapore soon, just want to b efficient and don't always forgot or missed something and get fucked upside down.. now u see blank blank, next time see full full *nyek nyek*

and finally is my Temporary work permit! and Medical form, every foreign worker need to submit this form only can be a verified workers in Singapore! so sooner i'll become a professional 外劳, aiks...

外劳外劳外劳,三餐老是在外

3 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

Well prepared Xg, glad to see this =)

the royale said...

abuthen :)

n30 said...

Buat lawak, lolx

Glad that you made it today. Nice start ;-)