Sunday, March 23, 2008

How are you?

Recently i encounter a lot of this kinda question.. So.. How are you today?

How are you?
I just stared a new job, deploy to Singapore Chung Cheng High School, did you read my previous post?

What you doing in school?
I'm a TA - Technology Assistant. my job scope is to control the printing jobs! yea, i have the right to pause or cancel any printing job, it stated in HP's slide!

Wah liew.. High School wor.. any chiobu?
Yea, of course whoever below than 16 you deserve 5 years jail + fine + caning.

So how you feel in Singapore?
Quite good.. fresh air, everything law by law and they don't know how to cross road as we do..

So how's the pay?
So far so good lo.. won't starve to death..

How you go to work?
Public transport.. and my foot!

Whoa.. then how about your working hours?
7:30~5pm, i need to wake up at 5, reach Johor's check point at 5:30, Singapore check point at 6, Keranji MRT at 7, else i will b in a deep trouble..

yea, this is the recent + insane me! i almost become no life freak, work, walk, sleep, eat and smack my alarm..

P/s: i gotta listen to Singapore national anthem every morning! i will become a Singaporean soon -.-

Here by to mention what i did for yesterday! Actually i suppose to get my work permit by yesterday, and something cock up, i suppose to reach there before 12, and thanks for the "Selamat" issue, Singapore gotta enhance their security.. and i'm the victim, and i late for the Work Permit Service Center, they don't allow to issue any ticket anymore.. my mission of getting work permit has failed..

after that i'm going to meet my school's teacher, the teacher in my school, but not teaching me, she work in school as well, erm.. ya we're colleague.. i suppose to meet her at bugis around 3pm, and she appear at 4pm :)

luckily you gave a valid reason..

in between the time waiting for her, i just sit there... quietly, listen to my mp3 and looking at the kids and start dreaming..

Wondering how she looks like?
please see the picture below! *keke*

What you both doing at bugis?
we just meet up like 15 min, then i go back Johor ady..

Don't bluff me la, then how u get her photo?
i ask her to send me the picture..


TRUST ME!!! Don't Spread Rumors! It' Will Lead To Something Nasty!

i said this picture better la, i prefer this one..

2 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

Kitty Fyn!!!
Xg is flirt!!!

Anonymous said...

omg roy!