Saturday, April 5, 2008

The greatest magician


and it become like this!

add a little bit imagination, does she looks like magician? our cute sporty teacher hui lin, showing the magic i teach her! lmao

a little laugh here -.-

yesterday i was too tired, and i accidentally fall sleep in lab 2 for 45 min :x

i don't want to say which comp I'm siting, and the most lmao thing is my partner, KL he didn't wake me up, he maximize the air-cond, close all the lights, play soft music for me and he went out, left me alone sleep in lab 2! lol

how sweet are you.. nyek nyek

anyway the real laugh is here.. i left some saliva on one table.. although i wipe it clean already.. hm.. Monday i will see who sit there =P

i got an announcement here
1) who can design a banner for me?
2) who can teach me how to use wordpress?

1 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

wordpress very easy to use 1, go register a acc and create ur blog that it, it like ur blogspot!