Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photo

Quite Emo, so get online check friendster, a place i won't spend more then 5 min per day.
*since today i got nothing better to do*

today just to intro some friends, some designer friends.. i love to watch their photo, very artistic

Alexia, my Secondary friend, same name as wen, people always misunderstand who is who ):

and this is my dear wen (: and they always get the wrong name.

R E P L A Y, my Secondary friend as well, study at TOA, can view his blog at
"Other then royale"


My God Sis: Jasmine *at left bottom that picture, the guy beside her is her bf, with a tattoo on his neck, a bird (:
p/s: he quite famous in tattoo, any lobang can find me, i'll help you contact him (:


My long lost contact friend: Christina from Hong Kong *she isn't designer, she is a dancer, but i just simply like this kinda photo*


The first and the pro-est designer i ever know, attracted by every picture she taken, this photo i believe taken by her bf *as i know is pro photographer too* don't you think this picture very meaningful?

photo taken by: Sin

it might seems easy.. but did you think of this idea before?

she draw herself




and i put this photo as ending.. i found it quite interesting,

a person who came view my profile, same graduate from TOA, actually i was planned to study design instead of IT, but anyway luckily i chose IT, I'm not that kinda person who always got new idea.. else i will declare brain death and fix in pig brain.

------------------------

Just received a phone, my friend's father passed away, i forgot how many person that i know passed away since my father passed away, i quite sensitive to go back the funeral place, cause i stay there for a week when my father passed away. and my friend ask me go pay a console, i was thinking want go or not.. frustrated..

7 royal has commented:

Anonymous said...

Christina?Ur fren?
She's cool lah~
I like this type of girl~
*les les intention,hiak hiak*

the royale said...

Sure or not? give up your boyfriend meh? haha

R E P L ★ Y said...

the last pic that gal i know is a lecturer of my sch..
walao..
u show every1 got face 1,
dont want show my handsome face in ur blog la..

the royale said...

you handsome?

pui~

wakakkakak

R E P L ★ Y said...

hello hello..
at least handsome than u lo..
wakaka....

R E P L ★ Y said...

aiya..
last time somebody say want to buy my phone until now ben already bought lo..
where is ur a??
u lanpa la..
lolzz..

the royale said...

your phone too big la,

i so rude one cannot buy same model with you, later i drop it become 903sh/2=451.5s...

better don't buy ):